BreWingz is Partnering with a local charity – Blessings in a Backpack!
Participating BreWingz locations will be collecting $2 donations for brackets, in which the winning bracket will win FREE WINGS FOR A YEAR! Better yet, a perfect bracket wins FREE WINGZ FOR LIFE!
The BEST part – 100% of bracket donations will be donated to BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK
Donations for Brackets
- Brackets will be available for $2 each
- Brackets will be available March 1, 2018 – March 15, 2018. THIS IS A TIME SENSITIVE PROMOTION!
- Brackets MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED BY MARCH 14, 2018
- In order to ring this in on an open ticket, servers will need to go to Check options, then choose donation. That will put (1) $2, non taxed item on the ticket. If a guests boys more than one ticket, the server will need to repeat this process each time for each ticket sold.
- When a guest buys a bracket, they need to fill out the information completely (name, phone number, email) and return the bracket by March 14. We need all information so we can reach the winner.
- Once the bracket is completely filled out, it will need to be turned in to the manager. Receipts will need to be stapled to the bracket to prevent fraud. Once all brackets are collected on March 14, please turn in all brackets to your AD the following Monday.
- Winners will be announced after championship game, April 2, 2018
- Our goal is to sell 250 Brackets for each participating BreWingZ location! This is the goal, but please don’t stop there if the brackets are in high demand! Please simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can have more brackets printed and sent over if needed.
Please be sure to communicate all details to your staff as well as the guest before purchase.
- We need the guest to include Name, Email and Phone number
- $2 donation per Bracket
- 100% of donations go to Blessings in a Backpack
- “Free Wingz for a Year” includes 10 wings per week, for 52 weeks. Winner can redeem up to 5 weeks at a time
- One winner per participating BreWingZ locations
Today each participating location will receive the following
- Table Tents
- Social Media
About Blessings in a Backpack
Blessings in a Backpack (BCB) is a 100% volunteer-operated Houston-based chapter of the national Blessings in a Backpack charitable organization, dedicated to providing weekend meals to school children who may have little or nothing to eat on weekends during the school year. Based at Holy Spirit Episcopal Church and School, BCB serves approximately 900 pre-K to 5th grade children at Blackshear and Spring Shadows Elementary schools. Blackshear, in the heart of Houston’s historical Third Ward, is considered by the USDA to be located in a “food desert,” an area with little or no access to fresh food or grocery stores. Similarly, the neighborhood surrounding Spring Shadows is in a “food insecure” area, making it difficult for families to access the resources necessary for providing consistent food options for their children. BCB purchases, assembles and delivers nutritious, easy to prepare weekend food every Friday during the school year to children living in these food challenged areas of Houston.